Paradise Beach Puducherry Entry Fee
- 150 per person
- 20 for Camera
- 40 for Video Camera
- 30 for 2 Seater Pedal
- 60 for 4 Seater Pedal
- 20 for 1 Seater Kayak
- 30 for Avarage Boat Ride
- 120 - 300 An auto would cost around for rides
Paradise Beach Puducherry Phone
Rating: | 4/5 stars
Based on total 30 reviews
Paradise Beach Puducherry Address: Manaveli Rd, Chinna Veerampattinam, Puducherry, 605007, India
Puducherry Tour Packages
Paradise Beach Puducherry Timings
|Monday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Wedesday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
Note: Paradise Beach Puducherry Boat Ride Timings between 3:30 pm to 5:30 pmLinks: Website | Map
Paradise Beach Puducherry Activities
|Activities at Paradise Beach|
|ATV Ride||per person||300|
|Fish Spa||per person||200|
|Bungy Trampoline||per person||150|
|Water Sorbing||per person||100|
|Kids Trampoline||per person||100|
|Gyro Ride||per person||100|
|Rain Dance: Rs.50 per person; Duration: 30 Mins|
|Rain Dance Dress Code: Gent: Track Pant, T-Shirts, Shorts
Ladies: Track Pant, Shorts, Chudidhar
|Other Activities at Paradise Beach: Banana Ride, Speed Boat, Jet Ski, Kayak Boating|
|Beach Chair Rental: Rs. 100 per hour for 1 person|
Your visit to Puducherry won’t be complete if you didn’t take some time out for Paradise Beach. Also known as Plage Paradiso, Paradise Beach, widely famous for its unparalleled charm, mesmerizing beauty, and jaw-dropping scenery, offers a peaceful yet delightful experience to all those who are looking to relax and rejuvenate in serenity.
A preferable destination for holidaymakers of all ages, Paradise Beach is one of its own kind of beach in Puducherry that invites tourists to enjoy a laid-back atmosphere along with witnessing incredible views that are hard to find anywhere else.
Located just a short stroll away from Chunnambar town, this beach allows you to admire its thick mangrove trees, glistening waters, and extraordinary soft sands that enhance its overall beauty and make it look different from other popular beaches within the city.
Here you can lay down under the shade of the sun, walk on the edge of its coastline, play your favorite water sport, or simply choose to satisfy your hunger at nearby eateries after an adventurous day. All-in-all, it won’t be wrong to say that Paradise Beach has everything you need to make the most of your trip and is definitely a great place to spend some unforgettable time with your loved ones.
Things To Do at Paradise Beach, Puducherry
Considered as one of the best sightseeing places in Puducherry, Paradise Beach offers several things to keep you engaged all the time. So, whether you are an adult, a child, or an old-age tourist, you’ll surely find something of your interest on this beach. A few of the must-to-do activities include:
1. Play Your Favourite Beach Sports: Try your hand at your favorite beach sport from football, volleyball, cricket, or badminton to bring plenty of memories back home. The soft golden sand of this beach makes it an ideal location for outdoor sports lovers to engage in beach sports. You can either choose to bring your own ball from home or simply ask the beach authorities for one.
2. Indulge in Water Adventures: Choose from a diverse range of adventurous activities such as Canoeing, Kayaking, and Jet Skiing to explore the adventurous side in you. Please note that the beach is quite deep, so it is important to take all safety precautions before starting any activity. Also, these activities are not designed to be available 365 days on the beach. Hence, check with the authorities first before heading to this beach in case you are coming here for adventure activities only.
3. Photography: Haven for photographers, Paradise Beach offers innumerable opportunities to capture some amazing photographs that you’ll cherish forever. It has attractions beyond your imagination. Here you can take pictures of a beautiful landscape along with many inspiring sights that look stunning when clicked throughout the boat ride.
4. Walking: How about enjoying a leisure walk with your partner in the evening? Yes, it’s indeed the nicest thing to do every time you are on this beach. All you need is to take out your sandals or shoes and enjoy a short stroll with bare feet along the length of the beach. And when you get tired, you can sit on the soft sand and experience some ME time in privacy.
5. Eating: Treat your taste buds with a wide variety of mouthwatering dishes served at the beach shacks. The local vendors at Paradise Beach sell some hot bhajjis that are a must-try. You can also order from a large assortment of beverages to complement your meal. Don’t forget to sip the fresh and tender coconut water here.
In addition to these, there are several other things that you can do at Paradise Beach. These include fishing, boating, swimming, watching the sunrise, etc.
Entry Fee and Timings of Paradise Beach, Puducherry
The entry fee to visit Paradise Beach is INR 150 per person. It is open for its tourists from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM on all days and the recommended exploration time is 3-4 hours. Please note that if you are carrying a camera with you, you’ll need to pay INR 20 for it.
Image Gallery of Paradise Beach Puducherry
Travel Tips for Paradise Beach. Puducherry
- Make sure to bring an additional pair of clothes in your bag. You might need them after swimming or experiencing a few of the water sports.
- Apply an adequate amount of sunscreen on your skin to protect yourself from the brimming heat. Also, put on your hat/cap and sunglasses during the day to enjoy your visit to the fullest.
- Always carry enough drinking water whenever you plan to visit the beach. Please note that there is also a facility of fresh and tender coconut water available for your convenience.
- Refrain from throwing plastics and other waste products on the beach. As an Indian citizen, it’s our sole responsibility to keep it clean.
- Don’t forget to bring your personal ID with you. Sometimes, it is required to check your nationality for security concerns.
Note: It’s quite difficult to find proper food on/around the beach. Hence, it is advised to bring your own food if you feel hungry while exploring the surroundings of the location.
Best Time to Visit Paradise Beach, Puducherry
Unlike other beaches, Paradise Beach is an all-season beach and it can be visited by tourists at any time of the year. However, if you’re looking to enjoy it to the fullest, you can plan your Puducherry tour during the winter months that start from October and continue until March. During this time, the overall climatic conditions are pleasant and cool, thus making it favorable for all age groups.
Another season that invites a huge influx of people to this beach is the summer season. It’s a great time for all those who are looking to beat the harsh heat of the warmer regions by taking a refreshing plunge in the water. Also, at this time, you can simply relax on the golden sand and de-stress your mind by listening to the flowing water sounds.
Facilities at Paradise Beach, Puducherry
What makes this beach different from other beaches in Pondicherry is the list of facilities available for the convenience of its visitors. These include restrooms, showers, and beach shacks serving lip-smacking delicacies and a variety of beverages.
Note: There is no parking facility available at the beach. So, if you are planning to come by your own vehicle, you are supposed to park it at the Chunnambar Boat House. The boathouse has ample parking space for beach tourists and it is chargeable.
How to Reach Paradise Beach, Puducherry?
Since Paradise Beach is situated at a distance of only 8 Km from the heart of the city, it can be easily accessed by locals as well as tourists by all means of transport. Once you arrive in Puducherry, you can simply look for an auto-rickshaw ride or a bus ride to reach the Chunnambar boathouse, which is approximately 8 km away. You can also book a private cab from top car rental companies in Pondicherry to reach your destination easily.
After getting to the boathouse, you’ll be transferred in a boat that will take you to the beach at a price of just INR 30 and it will take a total of 20-30 mins to cover the distance. These boat rides are very convenient and are available every half an hour.
Book an all-inclusive Pondicherry tour package with us to have the perfect time of your life on your Pondicherry tour. We at Pondicherry Tourism, a division of Holidays DNA, design several types of tour packages keeping the varied customer’s requirements in mind. With us, you can avail the best discount coupons to enjoy your trip at pocket-friendly prices. Our team also helps you choose the best itinerary depending on your holiday duration. What else do you need? Please fill the Contact Us form to get in touch with us.